Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 410

Thread: Summer Dreaming

  1. #221
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <marquee>Luke got tooth number two this morning!!!</marquee>

  2. #222
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cristina [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] , That boy is about ready for a carrot ain't he??
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] (this is the only graemlin with teeth)

    Rog

  3. #223
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Either carrots or steak!!!!

  4. #224
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    He is an "A1" baby that's for sure CCfan!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Hey this week is flying by. Here it is Friday already! Oops, that was wishful thinking.
    Here it is Thursday already and since it's a four day w*rk week that means we're at the top of the hump at this very moment and we'll be going downhill all day long!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #225
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <marquee>Here comes the [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] and I say it's alright. It's Freaky Friday, that means [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] time</marquee>

    Here's some fresh brewed [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] and fresh baked NY Charlie style bagels. Enjoy, and have a great day!

    NewYorkJettster~

    P.s.

    12 dayzzz til you know who's birthday [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

  6. #226
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good friday morning! The NFL is back!!!
    Ah some coffee and of course a little Col. Bruce Hampton and the Aquarium rescue unit the get the morning started!

  7. #227
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Here comes the sun <marquee> [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] </marquee> There goes the sun!
    It's ALL right NYJ!!!
    Thanks for the coffee and bagel on this here Freaky Friday morning!

    Sounds good Charles! I would imagine! //oo\\

    Have a good one folks!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #228
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There's a lot of different forms of communication, but music is absolutely the purest one, man."
    -- Duane Allman

  9. #229
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Gosh darn it to heck anyhow. I don't believe this. Is the earth spinning faster or is it just me? How, in heaven's name, can I be Mr. Happy one moment, getting off w*rk on a Friday and having the whole weekend ahead of me and then after nary the blink of an eye it becomes Monday and time to go back to the coalmines.
    There simply has to be a logical reason for this crazy phenomenon!
    I know it can't be real and yet, I owe, I owe, so off to w*rk I go!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #230
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well, it looks like I got through Monday somehow and now that I've gotten my sea legs it should be smooth sailing across this vast vast ocean of a w*rk week.
    I think I can even see the weekend on the horizon now but not without my trusty telescope, of coarse!

    It IS supposed to be a little cooler today. [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] It might not even hit 100!
    How cool is that!

    More later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic